Full Stack Web Developer
Peklava is a marketing company helping to connect consumers to financial services products such as mortgages, insurance, and bank accounts. Our largest brand is RateZip, which has matched over 4 million homeowners to mortgage lenders since 2007.
We are looking for a full stack web developer who can start out on a freelance / contract basis, before coming on full time. Please provide a cover letter addressing your web development education and experience – applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
What will you do in this role?
- Design, build and maintain consumer facing Single Page Applications (see https://grandadvisor.com/loanrates/hp-rf-v1/ and https://grandadvisor.com/rate-quotes/comparison23r/)
- Design, build and maintain crucial infrastructure, such as our servers, databases, and internal business intelligence dashboards
- Automate mundane and repetitive tasks, implement Infrastructure as code. Find solutions to abstract problems
- Stay on top of web technologies and provide technical leadership
- Promote best practices within the team and organization
- Minimum of 4 years experience doing related web development work
- Proficient in PHP
- Proficient in RDBMS such as mysql/postgresql
- Proficient with Cloud Platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP
- Familiar with Oauth
- Ability to build user interfaces using modern web standards
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong design skills
- Familiar with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Proficient in one of Python/Node.js
- Proficient in Linux environments
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar
You can work remotely or in our office, the choice is yours.
We offer a competitive base salary, a 401k, and employer contributed health coverage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year